[racket] racketcon podcasts & proceedings?

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 27 13:16:52 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 8:41 AM, Stephen De Gabrielle
<stephen.degabrielle at acm.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> I remember somone mentioning recording racketcon might happen.

Yes, the talks were recorded, thanks to Jeff Dlouhy of the
Northeastern University ACM.  It will take a couple weeks for the
video to be edited and processed.  We'll announce the videos when
they're available.

> Will the presenters presentations(slideshow? ppt?) be available.

We hope to have slides (for those presentations that were given with
slides, there were lots of demos) up soon.
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu

Posted on the users mailing list.