[racket] racketcon podcasts & proceedings?

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 27 13:16:52 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 8:41 AM, Stephen De Gabrielle
<stephen.degabrielle at acm.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I remember somone mentioning recording racketcon might happen.

Yes, the talks were recorded, thanks to Jeff Dlouhy of the
Northeastern University ACM.  It will take a couple weeks for the
video to be edited and processed.  We'll announce the videos when
they're available.

> Will the presenters presentations(slideshow? ppt?) be available.

We hope to have slides (for those presentations that were given with
slides, there were lots of demos) up soon.
--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu

Posted on the users mailing list.