[racket] A question about code-style (and memory usage)

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 26 15:12:59 EDT 2011

I was thinking of libraries, accessed via require. If we just had
(require racket/aliases), then that would be tantamount to doing #lang
racket (probably), given all of the dependencies that it would pull
in. If we instead had (require racket/set/aliases), then I could use
non-ASCII stuff without the big footprint.

Robby