[racket] Sweet expressions error? WAS Re: Sweet expressions; or making it easier to introduce Racket to me and my coworkers :-)

From: Asumu Takikawa (asumu at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 23 22:48:52 EDT 2011

On 2011-07-20 17:30:13 -0500, Grant Rettke wrote:
> I tried from the docs:
>
> #lang planet asumu/sweet racket
>
> printf("Hello")
>
> and got the error:
>
> application: bad syntax (illegal use of `.') in: (#<eof> . #<eof>)

Just curious, are you on Windows? I have been trying to figure out how
to reproduce this issue and one way I found to do that is to add
carriage returns in random (like the end of the line) places.

I did fix the CR bug and put a new version up as 1.1 on planet.
Hopefully that fixes it.

Cheers,
Asumu

Posted on the users mailing list.