[racket] DrRacket on Mac OS X Lion

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu Jul 21 23:55:21 EDT 2011

Three minutes ago, Felipe Cocco wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>
> Has anyone successfully gotten Racket up and running on Lion? I'm
> just a bit freaked out because I'm supposed to start teaching a
> class with Racket in 2 weeks and our entire workspace has just
> upgraded to Lion, but it keeps crashing even before it loads. Any
> help would be MUCH appreciated.

Have you tried a nightly build?  A new version will come out very
soon, and you can try the release candidate builds at
http://pre.racket-lang.org/release/installers/

Also, if this is an x86_64 machine, then there is a build for that
now, which I think is done on Lion (thanks to Stephen, who worked hard
on updating that machine...).