[racket] Sweet expressions; or making it easier to introduce Racket to me and my coworkers :-)

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu Jul 21 11:01:45 EDT 2011

5 minutes ago, Norman Gray wrote:

> A while ago, I spent a little while on an alternative input syntax
> for XML <http://nxg.me.uk/dist/lx/> which parsed (for example) XSLT
> in an s-expression syntax, and produced SAX streams for consumption
> by conventional Java XML tools.

One big problem with this is dealing with the contents -- if it's
plain string syntax, then you introduce an extra quotation level
headache.  Now, if nobody mentioned *that*, then it would be an
interesting point (missing a real problem because of the superficial
paren shape).

See the Scribble syntax -- that should work nicely in such a context.