[racket] define-planet-package

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 17 13:15:34 EDT 2011

It has been removed.  It was in an odd position as a planet utility in
the unstable collection; planet developers were not supposed to rely
on it, so we did not look in planet packages to see if anyone used it
there (probably our mistake), and nothing in the collections was using
it.  It would not be hard to put back, and you can still see the
original source code for it in (planet cce/scheme).  That package is
no longer actively maintained, but most of it still works.  In
general, I think we need a better policy for planet utilities and the
unstable collection.

Carl Eastlund

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Laurent <laurent.orseau at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> `define-planet-package' from require/unstable was quite handy.
> Has it been replaced by something else or has it been removed for good?
>

> Laurent

Posted on the users mailing list.