[racket] Pure functional Racket

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 6 17:03:33 EDT 2011

The HtDP teaching languages BSL, BSL+, ISL, and ISL+ are purely functional. There is a typed version of ASL on PLaneT; I am sure it would be trivial to adapt the type system to the purely functional ones. That's the best starting point we can offer. Not even Lazy is purely functional.

If you'd be interested in contributing a Functional Racket, we'd be happy to help you with advice. I think it is a great idea.

-- Matthias

p.s. Also look at frtime. It isn't functional but functional reactive.