[racket] Images in Scribble?

From: Don Blaheta (dblaheta at monm.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 1 18:59:04 EDT 2011

I was just Scribble-ing and needed a (small) image, so I thought, hey
this is DrRacket, I'll just paste it in.  DrRacket can handle it, and
the WXME format is readable by scribble, but I do get this message:

regexp-match: non-character in an unsupported context, from port: #<input-port:/Users/blahedo/courses/comp160/s11/code/0114-image.scrbl>

which seems like more of a near miss than something insurmountable---it's
seeing the image, it's just in an "unsupported context".  I see
@image-element, but that's for summoning an image from an outside file;
is there some other form that lets me make use of image literals?

--
-=-Don Blaheta-=-dblaheta at monm.edu-=-=-<http://www.monmsci.net/~dblaheta/>-=-
The goal of science is to build better mousetraps.  The goal of nature