[racket] HTDP Chapter 4

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (shriram at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 19:17:34 EST 2011

We are talking to MIT Press about the problem. Please refrain from the
hyperbole while we work on this. It's not easy to check a several 100 page
book.

We also don't know whether the problem is for everyone or just for Duenas
(possible, no?). If anyone else has the Kindle edition and can confirm one
way or another, we would appreciate it.

--
Pardon terseness and mistakes -- sent from phone.
On Jan 30, 2011 6:06 PM, "Hendrik Boom" <hendrik at topoi.pooq.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 12:37:40PM -0500, Matthias Felleisen wrote:
>>
>> Jeremy, try the on-line version instead of kindle. We are not responsible
for their bugs Sorry -- Matthias