[racket] Racket and Android NDK?

From: Nevo (sakur.deagod at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 00:21:36 EST 2011

I've been getting Racket (not GRacket) work on iPad, without jit support but
with libffi enabled (thanks to the work which has been done by someone
else). My intend is to be able to run DrRacket from iPad, so that I could
write rkt while I'm on the way. "Mono" right now seems doing a good job on
iOS and Android. I believe it should be not that difficult to cross-compile
the relative small C code, and I could try hopefully this week based on my
work for iOS. In order to make DrRacket to work, we'll have to rewrite gui
part or create a brand new UI for Mobile DrRacket, am I understanding right?
  Looking forward to dogfood DrRacket on my favorite mobile device :)

Nevo