[racket] Efficiency of tight loops in Racket

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 17 10:13:53 EST 2011

I think the real reason is actually much sadder: no one on the core
team regularly uses windows. Well, until about a month ago, when I
started using windows for my development tasks so hopefully that'll
change.

But I'm not sure what Jos is observing and I was expecting a reply
from Kevin or Matthew on this -- places are still pretty experimental.

Robby