[racket] Efficiency of tight loops in Racket

From: Harry Spier (harryspier at hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 09:59:59 EST 2011

I thought I saw somewhere in the Racket documentation a few weeks ago that there is another graphics package in Racket that even has a function to create a binary matrix from a picture.  But when I tried to find it yesterday I couldn't (I don't remember the name or where in the documentation I saw it).

Does anyone know what package that could be?

Thanks,
Harry