[racket] racket http server, major GC: -216 bytes collected

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 16:53:49 EST 2011

Racket is the first time I've used a system with GC and been able to
see stats for it like this. As a result, maybe this is a dumb question
and the answer is obvious to the rest of you, but:

What does it mean for the GC to collect a negative number of bytes?

My (naive?) mental model is that the GC finds memory that it can
reclaim. I can imagine it collecting zero. But negative?

P.S. I thought "Azul's pauseless garbage collector"
(http://www.artima.com/lejava/articles/azul_pauseless_gc.html, which I
found via http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/4165) sounded
interesting. What do folks here who know about GC think about it, and
would this type of approach would be worthwhile for Racket someday?