[racket] Emacs mode for Scribble coming

From: Vincent St-Amour (stamourv at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 10 13:59:11 EST 2011

At Sun, 09 Jan 2011 10:50:31 -0500,
Neil Van Dyke wrote:

> I've released an Emacs mode for Scribble.

I like it!

It would be nice to have automatic indentation for the at syntax. Also,
it would probably be convienient if the installation script associated
the .scrbl extension with scribble-mode in auto-mode-alist.

Finally, I had to change scribble.el a little to get it to work with my
emacs version (22.3.1 on Mac). The values of scribble-right-arrow-char
(8594) was considered an invalid character. I changed it to something
else, and it worked. It may be an encoding issue on my end, though.

Vincent

Posted on the users mailing list.