[racket] Emacs mode for Scribble coming

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 08:45:26 EST 2011

After a few minutes trying it, I like it a lot.

A few suggestions if I may:
- Every @something could be in a different font? (if you can scan
definitions and requires, that's even better, but I don't expect that)
- It would be nice if you could add the
@;{
blah blah
blah blah
;}
comment style.
- Comments (and more generally code) inside @( ... ) code are not recognized
either, but that might not be so easy to add
- I know @chapter{} is not in Scribble yet, but that would be nice to have
that one too

This would have been of great help two weeks ago ;)