[racket] Extending the Racket GUI with native widgets

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 5 10:54:59 EST 2011

The `window<%>' method `get-handle' returns the native widget for a
window. The docs for `get-handle' are out of date, and I pull push a
correction later today: the result for `get-handle' is now an FFI
pointer instead of an integer, and it represents GtkWidget under X.

So, you could create a `panel%' to hold the native Gtk widget. Then,
use `get-handle' on the `panel%' instance to get the parent widget for
the new native widget.