[racket] wescheme app running on moby

From: Scott Hickey (jscotthickey at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 5 09:26:49 EST 2011

I have DrRacket setup to determine language from source and I add the
following to the top of the original WeScheme program, which gets it
to run from DrRacket:

#lang planet dyoo/moby:3:9
(require 2htdp/universe)
(require 2htdp/image)

When I run the following to try to build an Android phone app:

#lang racket
(require (planet dyoo/moby:3:9))
(create-android-phone-package
"/Users/jshickey/programming/scheme/moby/pong.rkt"

"/Users/jshickey/programming/scheme/moby/pong.apk")

I get the following:

An internal error occurred during compilation: match: no matching clause for #f

Thanks in advance for any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong here.

Scott Hickey

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 12:46 AM, Danny Yoo <dyoo at cs.wpi.edu> wrote:
>> I was looking at the ping pong app
>> http://www.wescheme.org/openEditor?publicId=beech-hoops-whirl-route-slept
>>
>> and was wondering if this app should run using Moby.
>>
>> I believe they both use the Worlds/Universe language, correct?
>>
>> Pointers to any other interesting examples apps that be run on a phone
>> using Moby will be appreciated.
>

> Yes, this should be able to be run under Moby 3.  The documentation at:
>
>    http://planet.racket-lang.org/package-source/dyoo/moby.plt/3/9/planet-docs/manual/index.html
>
> has examples to get started with Moby.

Posted on the users mailing list.