[racket] clean up after stateless servlets

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 3 15:47:48 EST 2011

The */forget functions delete continuations from the server table.
There is no server table for stateless servlets[*], so those functions
don't do anything extra. You could use server state on your own to do
something similar.

[*] Actually they do, but that's just for the native components, etc
that you won't necessarily use.