[racket] Key Shortcuts

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 3 10:30:11 EST 2011

In other words there aren't shortcut keys ("accelerators") per se
bound to these commands. But you can use the keyboard to choose an
item from a menu, as usual in Windows. (This is the one biggest thing
I miss when I'm using OS X. (No, pressing C+F2 arrow arrow arrow arrow
... isn't the same :) )).

So ALT+C opens the Ra_c_ket menu and C (or ALT+C is fine if you still
have the ALT key held down) chooses the _C_omment Out with Semicolons
command.