[racket] ffi-lib: couldn't open "libreadline.dll.5" - Windows XP

From: Chris Nelson (xradionut at yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 1 11:14:37 EST 2011

I edited my racketrc.rktl and the error is gone!

Thanks Matthew!

In retrospect, I guess I'm used to the occasional readline issues on OS X and
Linux in the past, so part of me is assuming that Windows works the same. Also
the documentation for Racket isn't as verbose as some of the documentation I
read, so I need to parse it better.

Chris