[racket] keybinding help needed

From: Breanndán Ó Nualláin (bon at science.uva.nl)
Date: Mon Feb 28 08:02:48 EST 2011

    Bill> I still don't see how to bind the function Show Definitions (C-e)
    Bill> to a function key, as I can't find the actual name of the
    Bill> command. Run (C-t) is the command I'm more interested in, and I
    Bill> can't bind that either, but the manual says that Run is bound to
    Bill> F5 anyway :)

Any takers for this?

I've been searching too but I can't find the right function names.

If I knew how to make bind my chosen keys for "Run", "Stop" and the emacs
other-window command, then I'd rarely ever have to reach for the mouse
during development. It ain't emacs but it'd be a big win!

(keybinding "c:x;c:e" (λ (editor evt) (send editor run)))
(keybinding "c:g"     (λ (editor evt) (send editor stop)))
(keybinding "c:x;o"   (λ (editor evt) (send editor other-window)))

Posted on the users mailing list.