[racket] [REQ] multi-column-list-box% planned?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 21 16:39:23 EST 2011

> At Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:29:40 +0000, Erich Rast wrote:
> > This is my annual reminder/question whether a multi-column-list-box%
> > with a native look-and-feel is planned anytime soon for racket?

With the latest in the Racket git repo, `list-box%' supports multiple
columns. The implementation uses a native widget on all platforms.
Columns can have headers, the headers can be clickable (to trigger
sorting, for example), and the headers can be dragable to reorder them
within the list box.

Posted on the users mailing list.