[racket] [plt-edu] how to design classes

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 21 12:26:59 EST 2011

As the plt-edu community knows, ProfessorJ was retired some two+ years ago. The book needs to be rewritten one day to reflect this change.

Viera Proulx is working on a Java parser that accommodates the simplification we assume in the first few parts of HtDC and that also enforces the desired restrictions. When this parser is compatible with existing IDEs and when I have time to resume work on HtDC, work on the book may make progress again.

-- Matthias