[racket] overlay and overlay/xy

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 20 16:43:44 EST 2011

This thread seems to have died down so I took what I thought was the
best idea, namely doing what Don suggests but giving the function a
new name (I took the one suggested by Stephen). So now we have
overlay/offset, underlay/offset, overlay/align/offset, and
underlay/align/offset (just pushed to git). If you pass 0 and 0 for
the x and y arguments, then you get functions that behave like the
versions without the word "offset" in them (restricted to two
arguments, of course).

We have a few months before the next release, and feedback before that
time would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Robby