[racket] racket ppa for ubuntu

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 22:46:14 EST 2011

I don't think they do.

I've created a compressed /usr/share directory that, if unpacked and
merged with what's already there, should register a mime type for
application-x-racket, create a menu item in Applications/Programming,
and create icons for both .rkt files and DrRacket itself.

Here's a link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10388887/usr.zip

I don't know how complicated it is to add such supplementary files to
an Ubuntu package, but Jon is more than welcome to do so if he wants
to use my archive. After adding these, you do have to update the gnome
icon cache and the mime type cache, but I think that mostly happens
automatically after a package install.

I'm not 100% sure this works, but it should be pretty close.

Todd