[racket] Graphical Toolkit change question

From: Christophe Vandenberghe (chvndb at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 17:44:51 EST 2011

Hey,

I have been using the Graphical Interface toolkit to create a GUI for some
kind of game. Things were starting to take shape, but with the new release
and rewrite of the GUI I seem to have a little problem. When adding children
to a panel container (didn't check for other containers), the first child is
always shown on top. I.e. children are added behind each other.

I have a background that takes the size of the whole panel and if I add
anything after that it's shown behind that background, as when before the
release it would just show in front of it. Is this an intended behavior?

Cheers,

Chris

Posted on the users mailing list.