[racket] fannkuch-redux benchmark

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu Feb 17 13:39:15 EST 2011

Seems like the racket entries in the Computer Language Benchmarks Game
has no fannkuch-redux entry.  Isaac (the maintainer) said that we used
to have one, but the problem was changed (introduced a checksum).
There's also a nice description of a parallel solution on the problem
description page:

so it looks like it could be a nice demonstration of using futures.

This is the old code we had:

which is also in collects/tests/racket/benchmarks/shootout.

If anyone wants to take it on, please mail me -- I'll add the code to
the repo (if you can't) and I'll send a revised version to the