[racket] please i need your help using Scheme

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Wed Feb 16 06:56:03 EST 2011

FIRAS MOHAMMAD NIMER ABU HASAN wrote at 02/16/2011 06:26 AM:
> Please help me by showing me how can I use Scheme or by DrRacket software to build the parser for this Grammar:

Welcome to Racket and Scheme.

There are a few different ways to write a parser for that grammar.

If you are writing this parser for student work, then you should ask
your professor which features of Scheme he or she wishes you to use.
Some features of Scheme might not be acceptable to your professor.

If you are writing this parser for professional work, then one way you
can do it is by hand-writing a recursive descent parser using
"read-char".  Another way you can do it is by specifying a lex&yacc-like
parser using "http://docs.racket-lang.org/parser-tools/index.html".
Both of those ways require work to figure out, so do not be discouraged
if the work seems difficult.  Perseverance is important.

If you start work and encounter difficulty, then people here will try to
help.  Please understand that people here will try to help a student a
small amount, so that the student can learn by working to achieve the
solution himself or herself.

Good luck to you.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/