[racket] tests/eli-tester feedback (Was: Racket unit testing)

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 15 07:37:51 EST 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 2:31 AM, Hendrik Boom <hendrik at topoi.pooq.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 04:43:24PM -0600, Robby Findler wrote:
>> I guess I'm asking if true is bound somewhere or not.
>>
>> Robby
>
> It almost looks as if you want predicates on the right side of =>'

If you're inferring what I personally want, then let me apologize for
not being clear. I just want regular values there and I am happy
writing (test (and E #t) => #t) in the case that I only want to test
for true-ness. My other messages were trying to find an accommodation
that seemed like it kept the excellent spirit of Eli's design but also
didn't force you to put that 'and' in there.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.