[racket] In v5.0.2 how do we change the line number and gutter color?

From: Jon Rafkind (rafkind at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 14 12:18:38 EST 2011

On 02/14/2011 10:14 AM, Grant Rettke wrote:
> In v5.0.2 how do we change the line number and gutter color?

If you have access to the line-numbers% mixin then you should be able to
call `set-line-numbers-color' to change the line numbers color. If you
are in drracket and want to change the color you will have to wait for
the release after 5.1 (so not the one thats about to come out, but the
next one). In that release (after 5.1) the line numbers color matches
the foreground color set in edit->preferences->editing->colors.

Posted on the users mailing list.