[racket] Racket unit testing, was Re: date format conversion

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sun Feb 13 04:53:47 EST 2011

Stefan Schmiedl wrote at 02/13/2011 04:20 AM:
> Are there specific reasons or situations when using
> 	(require test-engine/racket-tests)
> is "superior" to using the test framework provided in
> 	(require rackunit) ?

Someone else will have to answer that.  And then please add that info to
the documentation.

I only used "test-engine/racket-tests" because I wanted some simple unit
tests for purposes of posting the example code I did, and that was the
first thing that I found in Racket search.  I normally use Testeez,
mainly for historical reasons, but I wanted to use a Racket built-in for
the example.  I might have grabbed the wrong one.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/