[racket] FTP strange behavior

From: Stephen Chang (stchang at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 8 13:17:24 EST 2011

The ftp.datasus server returns the 125 code when a user tries to get
something while connected using passive mode, which is what net/ftp
does. But the code errors because it is only expecting 150 return
codes from the server. I'm inclined to believe it's a bug with
net/ftp, since the transfer completes successfully (the file in the
example code is no longer available but i tried with another site).
I've checked in a fix allowing the 125 return code, but I'm not
familiar enough with ftp protocol to know if there are other cases
that are missing.