[racket] [Users] Divascheme

From: John Sampson (jrs.idx at ntlworld.com)
Date: Tue Feb 8 09:56:35 EST 2011

Hello -

I have installed DrRacket on Windows 7 Home Premium and tried to install
Divascheme from Planet. I needed to increase the available memory from
128 to 256 Mb, but apart from this the installation went to completion
with no error messages. I restarted DrRacket as instructed.

I tried the tutorial:

"Using the command above, we can type a short Scheme expression:

|        In an empty file, with DivaScheme on, press the following keys:
|
|          [ * [ + space 1 space 2 ] esc a c shift-H v e ]
|
|        This will insert the expression:

Typing the first [ behaves as expected but when I reach esc there is no
return to command mode.

Am I missing something obvious?

Regards

_John Sampson_