[racket] FTP strange behavior

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 7 14:02:32 EST 2011

I can tell you what it means, but I don't know why it would do it...

2011/2/7 Eduardo Bellani <ebellani at gmail.com>:
> Hello list
>
> I am getting an error out of this snippet that I think I should not be
> getting:
>
> (require net/ftp)
>

> (define conn (ftp-establish-connection "ftp.datasus.gov.br" 21
> "anonymous" ""))
>
> (ftp-cd conn "siasus/Documentos")
>
> (ftp-download-file conn "./" "APAC.xls")

This establishes a connection on the side to receive the data. There
is normally just one per transfer. Maybe the server is sending the
message multiple times? And so it is trying to open two? Can you use
WireShark to get a transcript of the session?

Jay