[racket] Scrollbars and panel classes

From: Ben Simon (benjisimon at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 7 13:43:37 EST 2011

Hey All,

I see this has been mentioned a few times in the archives, so I apologize if
this is a FAQ.

>From what I can tell, panels like vertical-panel% and horizontal-panel%
don't have support for scrollbars.  Is there any way to simulate this? It
seems like the embedded-GUI library gets you close, but I don't just need
embed a button or message, but an arbitrary vertical-panel.

Any chance scrollbars will show up in 5.1? (They didn't appear to be in the
pre-release I downloaded a few minutes ago).

Thanks,
-Ben

--
Have an idea for software?  I can make it happen -
http://www.ideas2executables.com