[racket] Embedding multiline shell scipts

From: Jukka Tuominen (jukka.tuominen at finndesign.fi)
Date: Sun Feb 6 11:14:07 EST 2011

The script itself could be considered as a single block returning a single
output at the end.

I tried the code, and I think it's almost there. To test it, I just added
"ls" at the end of the sample script. It prints the directories and files
nicely, but I cannot capture them for further processing.

If the stdout's value can be returned as output at the end (after closing
the ports) instead of printing it (side effect) in the middle, it would
behave something like system/output, AFAIC. Now, how do you return it
instead of printing it? I tried something but either got a port or a #t for
successful printing :)

br, jukka