[racket] Embedding multiline shell scipts

From: Jukka Tuominen (jukka.tuominen at finndesign.fi)
Date: Sun Feb 6 09:06:19 EST 2011

So, once i have created the script within racket as multiline string, how do
I actually run it within racket without writing or reading any external
files, and capture the output of the script for further processing (also in
racket).

In other words, I could write the script into a file and run it with
system/output, but how to do it without an external file?

br, jukka