[racket] Support for MS SQL in Racket?

From: Dave Yrueta (dyrueta at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 5 23:28:27 EST 2011

Hi All --

I'm an HtDP veteran but otherwise a newbie to the world of commercial
programming.  Recently, I fell into a contract job which consists of moving
data from one MS SQL Server database to another, and using SQL scripts to
"cleanse" the data.  The scripts are brutally repetitive, and seem like they
could benefit from some "cleansing" themselves by, among other things, the
judicious application of the abstraction technique learned in HtDP.  My
question is, and I don't even know if I'm saying this right, is there anyway
to write MS SQL Server scripts in Racket that work in a MS SQL server
environment?

Thanks!
Dave Yrueta