[racket] Racket v5.0.99.900 is available for testing

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 4 11:56:53 EST 2011

Yes, `write-resource' was dropped.

This change is mentioned in the special v5.1 release notes, which we
probably should have pointed to in the test request:

http://pre.racket-lang.org/release/docs/html/release-notes/racket/Draw_and_GUI_5_1.txt

Probably we should change the way release notes work so that searching
in the docs would turn up this sort of information.

Meanwhile, I'll look into re-implementing `write-resource'.