[racket] Racket v5.0.99.900 is available for testing

From: nitralime (nitralime at googlemail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 3 11:00:50 EST 2011

Is it possible to change font settings (face/size) in the log and
tracing windows?

On 02/03/2011 04:10 PM, Eli Barzilay wrote:
>> *PS: *Compilation on a nokia n900 device worked out of the box!
>>       Regarding used disk space this verison (5.1.0.2) is much
>>       smaller than the pervious one (5.0).
> (Probably because of much less C code.)
The source code of the new version seems to be better modularized!
In version 5.0 there was no textual version of Racket as far as I remember
and I had to --disable-x to get a textual like version out of the full
version!

Posted on the users mailing list.