[racket] shared and immutable structures

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 1 16:04:31 EST 2011

Because I taught -- and heavily exploited -- SHARED before we covered
mutation, I would have found it very helpful to keep the two concepts
distinct.  Making cycles depend on mutation seemed to undo some of the
fabulous pedagogic benefit that SHARED provides (that people in other
languages can only dream of).

Shriram