[racket] FREECO 2011

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 1 10:08:37 EST 2011

Please checkout FREECO, a new workshop colocated with ECOOP this year.
The cfp is below.

Robby

---------

It is our pleasure to invite you to submit your contributions to the
First International Workshop on Free Composition (FREECO 2011), which
will be co-located with ECOOP 2011.

This workshop is a forum for research in programming languages and
software development by exploring the notion that languages should not
offer a limited set of fixed composition mechanisms. They should rather
allow flexibility, a wide variety of compositions, domain-specific and
tailored compositions, or programmable compositions of various program
artifacts.

Dates
Papers for FREECO are due April 1, 2011. Notification of acceptance
will be on May 15, 2010. The camera ready copy is due June 14, 2011.
The workshop is held on July 26.

Workshop Proceedings
Accepted papers will be published in the ACM Digital Library.

Program Committee
We have assembled an excellent program committee which consists of Tom
Dinkelaker, Robert Findler, Alessandro Garcia, Christian Kästner, Todd
Millstein, Ina Schäfer, and all workshop organizers.