[racket] Engineering Tradeoffs of ANF transforms and the Stateless Server

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 31 21:03:02 EST 2011

I'm not sure if the web-server supports continuation marks or not, but
if it does, you could use continuation marks to note what the exit and
entry operations are, and then when you would do a continuation jump,
first grab the continuation marks from one side, do the jump, grab the
continuation marks from the other side, and then explicitly do the
actions that the marks have recorded should be done. (Let me know if
that is too opaque ...)

Robby