[racket] W: A Game Written in Racket

From: Thom Chiovoloni (chiovolonit at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 13:46:41 EST 2011

Thank you, that means a lot :)!  Racket really has so much to offer someone
learning to program, it has so many rich, interconnected components that
the supply of things to learn about seems boundless!  I think that if I had
spent my free time hacking some other language, I wouldn't have learned
enough by now to do something like this.  So... Thanks!

-Thom