[racket] W: A Game Written in Racket

From: Thom Chiovoloni (chiovolonit at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 10:45:04 EST 2011

Feel free!

I must warn you though, I've only been programming (both in general and in
Scheme/Racket) for about 9 or 10 months now, so I can't say that I did this
intelligently or correctly!  The game state has lots and lots of mutation,
and I don't really have a great idea of how to avoid it!

Not to mention the fact that the GUI (and racket/class) documentation can
be somewhat hard to follow some times, so most of this was figured out via
a combination of trial and error in programs I've written over the last few
months, and by looking at how the example programs provided with Racket do
it, and trying to figure out why they do it that way.

So... if you see anything that looks silly in my code, it probably is!

-Thom