[racket] Racket documentation for web development is just awful!

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 19 17:48:11 EST 2011

I think Racket Noob is actually somebody from another language just
messing with people. The hotmail address, the erudite vocabulary
couched in slightly broken English, the clearly antagonistic tone...it
all adds up to a plant.

The question is who? Is it Guido? Matz? Martin Odersky? I somehow
think all of those people have too little time, so I'm guessing it's
someone with a less high-profile language. Maybe LOLCODE.

Todd (who hopes this is taken in the light-hearted manner in which it
was intended)