[racket] Racket documentation for web development is just awful!

From: Racket Noob (racketnoob at hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 19 17:02:35 EST 2011

Jordan, beautiful are your ideas and suggestions, but unfortunately, I think that they are futile. Why do I say this? I think that Racket primarily serves to a specific group of people as an inexhaustible source for mass-production of always the same academic articles, and much less for everyday, practical programming.
But to get back to Danny's question:
I think it would be most useful that, after the "Continue" tutorial, follows one realistic example of more complex web application, through a detailed story about how and why it was made just that way.
Of course, that hypotetical advanced tutorial should explain to people how to get a "nice" URLs, how to "ajaxify" application, how to cache certain parts of the rendered page, etc, etc.
And it should conclude with discussion about how to achieve high scalability (for example, how to create a new Twitter in Racket, with millions of users!).