[racket] racketcon podcasts & proceedings?

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen.degabrielle at acm.org)
Date: Mon Dec 19 16:51:16 EST 2011

Hi Sam,

It is possible for the unedited video to be posted somewhere? I'm sure the
talks will stand for themselves.

Kind regards,

Stephen

Stephen De Gabrielle
stephen.degabrielle at acm.org
Telephone +44 (0)20 85670911
Mobile        +44 (0)79 85189045
http://www.degabrielle.name/stephen
----
Professor: Oh God! I clicked without reading!
Cubert: And I slightly modified something I own!
Professor: We're monsters!