[racket] extracting "docstrings" from documentation

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 19 15:47:03 EST 2011

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> What is the usecase for this information? Giving people quick access
> to docs in the REPL?

I would personally want it for tooltips etc in DrRacket, and also when
autocompleting identifiers.  This is present in lots of existing IDEs
such as VS, Eclipse, etc.  This video of Clojure in Emacs demos
something like that: http://vimeo.com/22798433 , which I think we
could definitely have in DrRacket.