[racket] Racket documentation for web development is just awful!

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 17 15:12:59 EST 2011

But, if you would like to have more traditional URLs in addition to the
continuation/cryptic ones, you can use the web-server/dispatch library:

http://docs.racket-lang.org/web-server/dispatch.html

It starts with a bit of guide to orient you before the reference manual.

It allows you to create URLs like

/posts/456

and if during the generation of that page you hit a continuation operation,
the URL will be something like

/posts/456;gobbledygook

where the last "clean" URL is inside of the current "ugly" URL.

I find that most people want to mostly use web-server/dispatch but
occasionally use continuations for the sequential computations in their Web
app.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay